Chappell Building Systems
Tradition, innovation, performance
Chappell Building Systems is a commercial builder with a reputation as a client focused design and construction provider with the people, processes and experience to successfully deliver commercial construction projects throughout Australia.
Our proud record of achievement is the result of customer satisfaction and supported by a deeply valued company culture based on ‘concept to creation’. We guarantee absolute flexibility of our services, tailored to suit the requirements of individual clients, continuously meeting and exceeding project demands and offering solutions. Our proficiency covers a broad range and variety of industrial and commercial construction services from feasibility and costing through design and construction.
We have been delivering high quality retail, commercial and industrial developments along Australia’s eastern seaboard for the past 20 years.
At Chappell Building Systems, we live and breathe our core values.
They shape who we are as a company and guide us every day in our work and behaviours, the decisions we make and how we treat each other and our clients.
- Commitment – Delivering on promises, safely.
- Inspiration – Leading by example in everything we do.
- Innovation – Achieving solutions to make a difference.
- Candour – Acting with authenticity, integrity and respect.
As a leading Australian company, Chappell Building Systems is committed to continually creating new opportunities, enhancing value for our clients and improving social and environmental returns for our people and the communities in which we operate.
- Maintain – high standards of business
- Strengthen – our corporate profile around sustainability
- Engage – and influence our supply chain on materials purchased and procured to improve the sustainability performance on all our deliverables
- Influence – and engage employees on our sustainability journey through active participation and effective communication
- Continue – to liaise with government and industry groups to improve the performance outcomes for the benefit of our wider industry.
At Chappell Building Services, safety is our number one priority – and everyone’s responsibility.
Our safety values and processes are embedded in our culture and prevail across our national operating divisions through the professionalism, experience and commitment of our personnel.
Good safety practices are recognised, rewarded and shared across our company so that our people and the communities in which we operate can continuously benefit from this focus.
Chappell Building Service’s Work Health and Safety (WHS) Management System streamlines the Company’s overall approach to work health and safety nationally. Our campaign called – STOP. THINK. ACT. WORK SAFE. HOME SAFE – a philosophy Chappell Building Service has instilled in its workforce, including subcontractors, to help ensure all workers return home safely every day.